You’ll explore the economic and financial implications of different types of agribusiness organisations with particular focus on producer-owned marketing co-operatives.
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Classify agribusiness organisations according to their institutional arrangements.
- Explain the economic and financial consequences of the institutional arrangements adopted by agribusiness organisations.
- Identify institutional arrangements that best support different business strategies.
- Analyse and assess the alignment of an agribusiness organisation’s institutional arrangements with its business strategy.
- Design and recommend institutional arrangements that will help an agribusiness organisation to implement its business strategy.
Associate Professor Michael Lyne
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commerce[email protected]