Agricultural Systems and Sustainability
You’ll study how to manage the land to balance technical, social, economic and environmental considerations.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2021|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Interpret the concept of “Sustainability” for land management and farming systems.
- Appraise how farming systems impact the environment.
- Examine the role of the natural environment in the management of land.
- Evaluate the role of society in land management.
- Apply alternative strategies and management in chosen farm systems.
Professor Alison Bailey
Head of Department
Department of Land Management and Systems[email protected]