You’ll be introduced to the computer packages used in data visualisation and data analysis.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2024|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the principles of good experimental design.
- Identify appropriate statistical methods to analyse data obtained from a range of experimental scenarios.
- Understand statistical terms and numerical information found in scientific literature.
- Design good scientific studies.
- Use the statistical software packages, Excel and Minitab to produce numerical summaries and graphical displays of biological data.
- Use Minitab to perform appropriate statistical analysis of biological data.
- Interpret and report the results from statistical analyses.
Faculty of Agriculture and Life Sciencesjasmine.email@example.com