Business and Sustainability
Grow your appreciation of sustainability in business covering theory, practical implementation, goal-setting, measuring and monitoring across business operations and supply chains.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2024|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain the various drivers and barriers for businesses’ transformation toward sustainable practices.
- Outline the various methods and tools that can be applied to facilitate a business’ transformation to towards sustainable
- Apply these methods and tools, together with appropriate measurement and monitoring processes.
- Compile recommendations to steer a business onto a pathway towards transformation using sustainable practices.
- Effectively anticipate and track the impacts on all stakeholders, the environment and society.
- Acknowledge the importance of being a self-reliant and reliable member of the business team.
Dr Jeff Heyl
Associate Dean - Academic
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commercejeff.firstname.lastname@example.org