A study of administrative and analysis processes, plus policy determination at management level in businesses under conditions of uncertainty.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of business strategy formulation and implementation, along with the ability to undertake effective strategic analysis.
- Undertake strategic management of a business from planning through to implementation.
- Integrate your knowledge of organisational function across other areas gained in other commerce courses.
- Consider and evaluate strategic management issues both analytically and imaginatively.
- Contribute effectively to resolving strategic challenges in the workplace.
- Research, analyse and evaluate the most important challenges in strategy.
- Find and apply relevant information from a variety of credible sources.
- Competently synthesise information to formulate sound analyses.
- Become self-reliant and capable of forming opinions that can be defended with integrity and logic.
- Demonstrate movement towards adopting values that reflect the needs of environment and society.
Dr Neil Ritson
Department of Global Value Chains and Trade[email protected]