You’ll investigate consumer behaviour and what that means for marketers and society, including the impact of recent global consumer trends.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2021|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Evaluate the internal factors that influence the consumers’ decision-making
- Assess the external factors that influence the consumers’ decision-making
- Explain the steps involved in consumer decision-making
- Identify the global trends that are impacting purchase and consumption behaviour
- Relate the concepts of perception, learning and memory, personality, attitude, and the self to consumer decision-making
- Illustrate how groups and social connections influence consumer decision-making
- Distinguish individual decision-making from household decision-making
- Evaluate how changing demographics, increasing consumer awareness and homogenisation of cultures are reshaping consumer behaviour.
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commerce[email protected]