CPA Business Finance
An in-depth examination of business and treasury finance, along with the analysis and ongoing management of an entity’s financial position, portfolio plus both short and long financials.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
Your Academic Program is Pathway Cert for MPA Entry, 5761
your Academic Program is C.Proficiency (L5-7), 4000
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2022 Semester 2 2022|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Discuss the characteristics of capital markets and the capital asset pricing model.
- Apply the concepts and methods of risk identification, assessment and management of a business.
- Apply the techniques of capital budgeting for investments and project appraisals.
- Examine the suitability of various sources of finance for a given scenario.
- Apply the concepts of portfolio management for corporate security valuations.
- Apply the concepts and techniques of working capital management.
Dr Carol Cheong
Department of Financial and Business Systems[email protected]