CPA Financial Reporting
You’ll have advanced knowledge of the application of accounting standards, and also the ability to interpret and use financial reports.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
Your Academic Program is M.Professional Accting (CPA), 7761
your Academic Program is M.Professional Accting (CPA), 7762
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2022|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Synthesize an advanced understanding of the role of financial reporting and the importance of conceptual framework in financial reporting.
- Evaluate the application of selected IFRSs issued by the IASB when applied to critical organisational transactions and events.
- Formulate consolidated financial statements.
- Analyse the effects of financial instruments on the financial statements.
- Apply other group accounting techniques in accordance with IFRSs.
Dr Gloria Hao
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commerce[email protected]