CPA Global Strategy and Leadership
An advanced study of how strategic analysis is applied to address complex business issues in a competitive and uncertain business environment.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
your Academic Program is M.Professional Accting (CPA), 7761
your Academic Program is M.Prof Accting (CPA) (Online), 7762
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2023 Semester 2 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Apply the key concepts and explain the challenges of strategy development and implementation in the global context.
- Analyse the organisation and the industry/market in which the organisation operates with the appropriate analytical tools and models.
- Examine business information used in decision-making from an organisational perspective.
- Discuss the role of the accountant in the development and implementation of strategy, and the leadership’s role in each stage of the strategic process.
- Apply strategic thinking and formulate broad strategies for consideration and application in the organisational environment.
Dr Carol Cheong
Department of Financial and Business Systems[email protected]