CPA Management Accounting
You’ll examine new developments in management accounting and look at the tools management accountants use to cost products and services and manage and develop budgets.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
Your Academic Program is Pathway Cert for MPA Entry, 5761
your Academic Program is C.Proficiency (L5-7), 4000
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2021|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain management accounting conceptual issues and behavioural implications.
- Acknowledge the steps in decision making.
- Be familiar with budgets and the budgeting process.
- Describe cost behaviours and various types of costing methods and variance analysis.
- Discuss capital expenditure, inventory and pricing decisions.
- Evaluate performance measurement systems.
- Apply fundamental cost and management accounting concepts to specific management accounting issues.
- Carry out analysis and evaluation of performance measurement systems.
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commerce[email protected]