Examining the development and management of agricultural and horticultural design, machinery, water resources and crop support structures.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain the key principles of surface groundwater resources, water supply and irrigation.
- Understand the principles of new technologies and their application to agriculture, including robotics, precision agriculture and online monitoring.
- Describe how an internal combustion engine (both two and four stroke) works.
- Illustrate the design process of a component, including limitations and challenges.
- Research then present a competently structured oral and written report on an engineering-related topic.
Dr Majeed Safa
Department of Land Management and Systems[email protected]