You’ll discover both theoretical and practical ways of tackling environmental issues by looking at resource management and the diverse make-up of our environment.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2021|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate awareness of key Aotearoa-New Zealand environmental regulation requiring environmental analysis.
- Identify desirable attributes of environmental analysis tools.
- Apply environmental analysis tools at different scales.
- Critically assess environmental analysis tools themselves.
- Assess specific applications of environmental analysis tools.
Dr Christopher Rosin
Department of Tourism, Sport and Society[email protected]