Environmental Plant Biology
You’ll study plant interactions with their environment, closely looking at factors that enhance or limit plant production and quality.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Discuss key principles of functional and environmental plant biology.
- Understand practical applications of plant physiology.
- Recognise plant-environment interactions and plant stress.
- Know scaling photosynthesis from leaves to canopies to ecosystems to Kyoto.
- Discuss advanced aspects of plant metabolism and systems biology.
- Apply physiological techniques and technologies for research purposes.
Faculty of Agriculture and Life Sciencesrainer.firstname.lastname@example.org