Environments, Economies and Numeracies
An introduction to environmental studies and economics for tertiary study.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
Your Academic Program is C.University Studies, 1011
your Academic Program is C.University Studies (Online), 1009
|Available semesters||November Summer School 2022 Semester 1 2023 Semester 2 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe and apply basic terminology in environmental studies, economics and numeracy.
- Demonstrate your understanding of environmental and economic principles.
- Interpret simple environmental, economic and numerical data.
- Utilise basic economic data in discussion of simple issues within an environmental or economic context.
- Review and discuss cultural perspectives on environmental matters in an academic context.
University Studies and English Language Division[email protected]