Finance, Futures and Options
You’ll evaluate the theory and practice of models used to value standard futures and options contracts.
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2024|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Illustrate a working knowledge of standard derivative products and their pricing formulas.
- Show a working knowledge of the uses of derivative securities.
- Compare and illustrate derivative valuation techniques.
- Perform derivative security valuations.
- Use derivative products in corporate finance and investment decision making both as risk management tools and as speculative instruments.
- Conduct a critical review of current issues in the theory and practice of derivative pricing and regulation.
Dr Cuong Nguyen
Department of Financial and Business Systemscuong.firstname.lastname@example.org