Financial Information for Business
This is a practical introduction to financial information and its application in the business context.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||November Summer School 2022 Semester 1 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain what financial information is available, and used, by stakeholders to make business decisions.
- Explain the importance of profit, cash flow and liquidity to a business.
- Explain the importance of planning and evaluating performance.
- Apply investment appraisal techniques to business decisions.
- Use financial statement analysis to correctly interpret the financial results of a business.
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commerce[email protected]