Food and Nutritional Biochemistry
You’ll study the constituents of human and animal food, the biological availability of nutrients and their functions. Plus, contemporary issues in food and nutritional biochemistry.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Carry out independent reviews of topics in food and nutritional biochemistry using the available resources and critical analysis.
- Present written and oral work.
- Use scientific methodology to solve problems.
- To demonstrate leadership (i.e. suggest ideas and solutions).
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity.
- Work as an active team member.
Dr Keegan Burrow
Department of Wine, Food and Molecular Biosciences[email protected]