This is an advanced study of intermediary metabolism, along with aspects of macromolecule structures, function and cellular regulation.
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2024|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the factors at an advanced level that regulate metabolism and transport systems.
- Understand cellular recognition and transmission of metabolic signals.
- Synthesise information from a variety of sources, and conduct detailed searches for information including from online sources.
- Present information competently in both oral and written form.
- Apply critical thinking and evaluation.
Faculty of Agriculture and Life Scienceshannah.email@example.com