This is an advanced study of intermediary metabolism, along with aspects of macromolecule structures, function and cellular regulation.
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the factors at an advanced level that regulate metabolism and transport systems.
- Understand cellular recognition and transmission of metabolic signals.
- Synthesise information from a variety of sources, and conduct detailed searches for information including from online sources.
- Present information competently in both oral and written form.
- Apply critical thinking and evaluation.
Faculty of Agriculture and Life Sciences[email protected]