Integrated Business Analysis
You’ll understand the contributions of various commerce disciplines to creating value and sustaining superior performance and unravel the complexity of strategic decision making and the challenges of decision making under uncertainty.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the contributions of various commerce disciplines to creating value and sustaining superior performance.
- Appreciate the complexity of strategic decision making and the challenges of decision-making under uncertainty.
- Investigate the root causes and various dimensions of a problem.
Identify and evaluate feasible alternatives for action.
- Locate and use relevant information, from a variety of reputable sources, and bring them together to make sound, informed decisions.
- Form opinions that you’re capable of defending with logic and integrity and gain support for your decisions
- Gain support for your decisions and make an impact on decisions of all stakeholders, the environment, and society.
Dr Wim de Koning
Professional Teaching Fellow
Department of Global Value Chains and Trade[email protected]