Introduction to 3D Design
You’ll grow your knowledge of 3D design, improving your creative and lateral thinking skills and how to solve design problems.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2022|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe a range of approaches to document 3D design ideas.
- Discuss techniques to facilitate design thinking.
- Apply creative and lateral thinking skills to solve 3D design problems
- Understand creative methods of observation, inventory, analysis and design.
- Communicate effectively in speech, graphics and writing to specific audiences, across a range of media.
Dr Nada Toueir
School of Landscape Architecture[email protected]