This course is an examination of equity and fixed income securities, and investment portfolio management.
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the theories and characteristics associated with equity and fixed income securities.
- Understand, compare and illustrate equity and fixed income valuation techniques to formulate investment recommendations.
- Perform equity and fixed income security valuations for investment recommendations.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the theories and characteristics governing portfolio management.
- Construct investment portfolios, perform investment portfolio performance evaluations and discuss recommendations on the investment portfolios.
Professor Christopher Gan
Head of Department
Department of Financial and Business Systems[email protected]