You’ll study instruments used in investment portfolio management, together with different techniques for investment performance measurement and evaluation.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the theories and characteristics associated with equity and fixed income securities.
- Review, compare, and illustrate equity and fixed income valuation techniques.
- Perform equity and fixed income security valuations for investment recommendations.
- Describe then illustrate equity and fixed income portfolio management strategies.
- Construct investment portfolios and perform investment portfolio performance evaluations.
Professor Christopher Gan
Head of Department
Department of Financial and Business Systems[email protected]