You’ll grow your knowledge and skills of the application of efficient market hypotheses, asset pricing models, portfolio theory, stocks, bonds and derivatives.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2021|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the basic types of securities and financial markets as well as how trading in those markets is conducted.
- Explain efficient diversification, market efficiency, and behavioural finance theories.
- Describe measures of risk and return, capital market models, and securities valuation techniques and perform the related calculations and investment analyses.
- Perform financial calculations for investment analyses.
- Successfully complete the Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) e-learning course.
Professor Christopher Gan
Head of Department
Department of Financial and Business Systems[email protected]