Management Research Methods
You’ll study the theory and practice of quantitative research methods, with particular focus on how they are applied in agribusiness and commerce.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate effective research capabilities.
- Identify the key concepts, issues and theories that guide applied research, and understand how to put these into practice.
- Explain the analytical procedures used to acquire and verify data and information gained through research.
- Competently describe the necessary research concepts and procedures.
- Effectively apply statistical and analytical techniques to interpret findings, then take decisions based on these outcomes.
- Select appropriate empirical methods based on evaluation and critique of methodologies, and use these to generate findings.
- Use statistical techniques and tools to conduct hypothesis testing , estimate models, generate forecasts and derive theoretical conclusions from historical data.
- Write a professional-level research proposal.
- Apply this to a research project, then organise and self-manage this.
Professor Christopher Gan
Head of Department
Department of Financial and Business Systemschristopher.firstname.lastname@example.org