Learn why the success of a business is rooted in management of its relationships with its environment, other businesses, customers, and employees.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2022|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Investigate and analyse the role cross-cultural aspects play in managing people
- Explain why organisations should aim for a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Examine leadership practices in workplaces
- Analyse legal issues in employment when managing people
- Analyse and recommend how organisations can create a healthy work environment.
Dr Mohini Vidwans
Department of Global Value Chains and Trade[email protected]