Neural Networks Applications
You’ll be immersed in neural network fundamentals, looking at network architectures and learning methods and how to apply it.
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand neural networks in depth
- Know conceptually how to apply neural network to solve a variety of complex problems through a thorough understanding of the subject.
- Understand issues with data and complex problems
- Experiment with and apply a variety of popular neural networks and solve a range of problems using a neural network modelling environment.
- Do exploratory data visualisation, pre-processing and analysis, as well as perform neural networks model calibration and validation.
Professor Sandhya Samarasinghe
Head of the Complex Systems, Big Data and Informatics Initiative
School of Landscape Architecture[email protected]