Sow the seeds for your career in organics management with a practical and theoretical introduction to crop management, marketing and certification in the context of organic primary production.
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate practical and theoretical knowledge of organics in the terms of a successful farm-based agri-food production enterprise.
- Successfully evaluate and report a project in organics marketing and design.
- Apply your knowledge of organics and marketing to an agri-food survey or case study.
- Explain the process for the renewal of organic certification for an agri-food production project.
- Have a better view of the relationship between sustainability and entrepreneurship in the organics field.
Biological Husbandry Unit[email protected]