Plant and Crop Physiology
Advance your knowledge of the interactions among crops plants and the biophysical environment using wheat, maize and lucerne as example crops.
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2024|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain how water affects crop growth
- Calculate a soil water budget
- Describe how nitrogen affects crop canopy factors
- Quantify the effects of nitrogen on crop growth.
- Describe appropriate nitrogen management for crops
- Explain the interaction of water and nitrogen effects on plants.
Professor Derrick Moot
Department of Agricultural Sciencesderrick.email@example.com