Plant Cell Physiology
Gain a comprehensive understanding of key cellular processes and systems that underpin plant functions in a changing environment.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of key plant cell mechanisms in the context of plant systems biology and environmental change.
- Carry out research within scientific databases.
- Compile research into a professional literature review.
- Synthesise research into a concise and informative presentation.
- Expand your knowledge of plant cell physiology to biological systems and computational biology.
- Demonstrate online collaboration skills.
Faculty of Agriculture and Life Sciences[email protected]