Plant Science II: Plant Function
You’ll examine the essential features of plant function and the practical implications of this knowledge.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2021|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Discuss the key principles of plant function.
- Understand plant water relations.
- Explain photosynthesis and metabolism.
- Outline crop physiology.
- Explain regulation of plant growth.
- Understand the fundamentals of plant molecular biology.
- Apply physiological principles to the practical analysis of plant function.
Faculty of Agriculture and Life Sciences[email protected]