Principles of Marketing
Gain foundational knowledge of how organisations use marketing to advance their interests.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand and develop proficiency in the basic language of marketing.
- Comprehend a broad and coherent knowledge of foundational marketing theories, practical principles, and processes.
- Know the role marketing plays in the operation of the firm.
- Recognise principles of good practice in marketing and the risks of bad practice.
- Understand the nature of the controllable and uncontrollable environments of marketing.
- Comprehend marketing's potential contribution to daily activities and social well-being.
- Divide markets into segments and determine positioning possibilities for products within the targeted segments.
- Develop the ability to identify the components of marketing thought and practice and their application in the marketplace.
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commerce[email protected]