Principles of Urban and Regional Planning
You’ll take a wide-ranging look at both urban and regional planning, from its history to its theory and practice.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2024|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Grasp the fundamental ideas of planning.
- Know the history of planning.
- Create models of the planning process.
- Understand cross-cultural issues in planning.
- Plan in urban, suburban and wider regional settings.
- Be aware of recent trends in planning theory and practice.
Dr Roy Montgomery
Department of Environmental Managementroy.email@example.com