You’ll get advanced knowledge of recent progress in moderating the structure, function, interaction and manipulation of proteins.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2021|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the connection between protein structure and function.
- Know where to find reliable information published in different types of sources.
- Critically evaluate the biochemical literature and write concise, well-documented essays on current biochemical topics.
- Find resources in online databases.
- Present complex biochemical information concisely in an oral presentation.
- Explain the value of critical analysis of the literature to their own research interests.
Faculty of Agriculture and Life Sciences[email protected]