You’ll hone your abilities and develop specialised knowledge in an area of study that you are passionate about.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
Your Academic Program is M.Science in Food Innovation, 7655
|Available semesters||November Summer School 2021 (12 wks)|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Develop sound, science-based understanding of the topic chosen, and be able to present reliable information on that topic (e.g. to a prospective employer).
- Work effectively in addressing a specific, finite task or problem, alongside a cooperating person, group or organisation.
- Collate information and data in a topic area.
- Compile a bibliography/critical literature review for the topic.
- Present a systematic report on the completion of a project.
Faculty of Agriculture and Life Sciences[email protected]