A critical examination of information based on a literature review covering a selected topic within the area of accounting and business.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
Your Academic Program is M.Professional Accting (CPA), 7761
your Academic Program is M.Professional Accting (CPA), 7762
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2021 November Summer School 2021 (12 wks)|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify critical issues for examination in a chosen topic area.
- Conduct independent library and literature searches in a chosen topic, identifying key references to compile into a reference list for your topic.
- Collate information and data in a chosen topic area.
- Present a systematic, critical review of a chosen topic.
- Recognise the importance of critically reviewing a broad base of literature in a chosen topic.
- Develop the capacity for independent study.