Research for Agricultural Systems Managers
You’ll examine how business research fits into the decision-making process and the theory behind it. To do that, you’ll use quantitative and qualitative techniques to gather and analyse data.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2022|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Critically discuss the types of research approaches to basic and complex business problems.
- Correctly identify the types of research providers that would have the capabilities to carry out business research.
- Provide a competent evaluation of a variety of business problems and correctly formulate research questions.
- Develop a workable tender document (Request for Proposal) to answer a specific set of research questions in their discipline area.
- Critically evaluate alternative research proposals for their suitability for helping to solve specific business problems.
- Correctly interpret the research reports for important business problems in their discipline.
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commerce[email protected]