Examine current issues in the wine industry by critically evaluating viticulture and winemaking practices and undertaking a cost-benefit analysis to estimate the strengths and weaknesses of operations.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
Your Academic Program is M.Wine and Viticulture, 7065
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Analyse and critically review vineyard management practices and related inputs.
- Analyse and critically review growth and phenology characteristics of vines.
- Develop the ability to independently plan and conduct a vineyard trial and monitor the development throughout the season.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses and give informed recommendations.
- Communicate findings in written and oral form.
Department of Wine, Food and Molecular Biosciencesolaf.firstname.lastname@example.org