Participate in a research project in collaboration with either an external organisation (in the public or private sector), or a researcher at Lincoln University, and submit a research report reviewing literature and documenting the research undertaken and any conclusions reached. Topics may be chosen within the area of agricultural management and agribusiness.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
Your Academic Program is M.Management in Agribusiness, 7205
your Academic Program is M.Mgmt in Agricultural Systems, 7206
|Available semesters||November Summer School 2023 Semester 1 2024 Semester 2 2024|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Appreciate the research process and address a specific research question through working collaboratively with an appropriate person, group or industry organisation.
- Use appropriate methods to develop and/or collate and analyse information and data linked to the research question
- Evaluate new and challenging problems and situations with an open mind, with the aim of finding acceptable solutions
- Apply critical and reasoned thinking to all activities and situations
- Work in a new workplace environment and provide value to the organisation.
Dr Sharon Lucock
Department of Agribusiness and Marketssharon.firstname.lastname@example.org