You’ll examine marketing strategy implementation at the point of sale. For a business-to-business strategy, this requires the organisation and management of a sales programme and for business-to-consumer it is accomplished through retailing.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the nature and importance of Retailing and Sales Management.
- Identify and examine the various types of retailing formats and institutions.
- Understand Customer Relationship Management concepts and systems and how it is applied in Retailing and Sales Management.
- Critically examine the sales needs of an organisation and propose methods to improve profitability through changes in organisation, recruiting, training, rewards, and/or technology.
- Discuss the responsibility of retailers and sales people to customers, the environment and society.
- Evaluate competing marketing strategies for a retail and for a Business-to-Business situation, and communicate the results and conclusions of the analysis.
- Develop and communicate a marketing implementation programme for a retail and for a Business-to- Business situation.
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commerce[email protected]