*Please note, this course is currently not offered.
You’ll understand the difference between marketing services versus marketing physical goods, and develop strategies to promote organisations that are service focused.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Apply the services marketing terminology and concepts to strategically market services.
- Delineate between marketing services and goods.
- Understand market-orientated management, relationship marketing and customer profitability.
- Comprehend service quality, customer satisfaction, engagement, image, perceived value, behavioural intentions and customer retention.
- Understand the methods used to measure the interrelationships among service quality, customer satisfaction, engagement, image, perceived value, behavioural intentions and customer retention.
- Strategically manage and market services by applying the methodology developed in lectures, in case study analysis, in critical incident analysis and in hierarchical modelling.
- Evaluate marketing-orientated-management and the impact of customer profitability on the orientation.
- Develop comprehensive hierarchical models for marketers to use in their strategic and tactical marketing initiatives.