Social Marketing and Ethics
Explore the areas of social marketing and ethics at both theoretical and application-oriented levels.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Recall and apply the core concepts of social marketing.
- Construct a logical, credible and persuasive argument.
- Improve oral and written communication skills.
- Practice analysing and providing feedback on the work of others as part of building a foundation for professional practice.
- Appreciate the role that marketing plays in improving the good of society and consumer well-being.
For course information, please email [email protected].
Dr Paula Arbouw
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commerce[email protected]