Social Marketing and Ethics
You’ll explore the areas of social marketing and ethics at both a theoretical and application-oriented levels.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Recall and apply social marketing’s core concepts.
- Construct a logical, credible and persuasive argument.
- Improve oral and written communication skills.
- Practice analysing and providing feedback on the work of others as part of building a foundation for professional practice.
- Appreciate marketing’s role in improving the good of society and consumer well-being.
Dr Valerie Manna
Department of Agribusiness and Markets[email protected]