Social Marketing and Ethics
Explore the areas of social marketing and ethics at both theoretical and application-oriented levels.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Analyse contemporary societal issues
- Evaluate social marketing’s core concepts and practice
- Develop a social marketing campaign by applying social marketing concepts and practice
- Apply ethical considerations to a social marketing context
- Evaluate marketing’s role in improving the good of society and consumer well-being.
For course information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Paula Arbouw
Faculty of Agribusiness and CommercePaula.Arbouw@lincoln.ac.nz