A practical introduction and approach to software development based on standard industry skills and best practices.
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2022 Semester 2 2022|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Construct procedural and object-oriented programs.
- Design implementable database schemas.
- Explain and apply appropriate industry standard software engineering methodologies.
- Validate programs including testing and debugging, using a range of software engineering methods and tools.
- Critically review and discuss the ethical issues in software development.
Dr Stuart Charters
School of Landscape Architecture[email protected]