You’ll combine theory with experiments to advance your understanding of soil physics and soil properties and processes.
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Work effectively in addressing a specific, finite task or problem alongside a cooperating person, group or organisation.
- Collate information and data in a topic area and field of interest.
- Compile a bibliography/critical literature review for the topic.
- Present a systematic paper on the completion of a project. This should include an adequate description of results including reference to the literature pertaining to the topic in the form of a scientific paper.
- Develop sound, science-based understanding of the topic chosen, and be able to present reliable information on that topic (e.g. to a prospective employer).