Supply Chain System Optimisation
You’ll learn how to design, measure and optimise complex supply chain systems to achieve your strategic objectives.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2024|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the relationship between strategic objectives and supply chain design and performance.
- Identify the strategy of the firm and its supply chain.
- Effectively address issues related to the design of supply chains.
- Solve issues related to the measurement and operations of supply chains.
- Select and apply optimisation initiatives directed toward achieving strategic objectives.
- Identify, describe and justify supply chain design and operations problems.
- Develop implementable measures to optimize supply chain design, management, and operation.
Dr Robert Radics
Department of Global Value Chains and Traderobert.email@example.com