Sustainable Design and Planning
You’ll learn to weave sustainability into the design of our landscape at a range of scales.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2023|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify theory in support of a design problem.
- Translate theory in support of a design problem into its spatial form implications.
- Inventory and analyse spatial form of a site with respect to how it supports or does not support design objectives according to theory.
- Design a site at a range of spatial scales to better meet design objectives according to theory.
- Evaluate a design for its ability to meet design objectives according to theory.
Dr Wendy McWilliam
School of Landscape Architecture[email protected]