An examination of the concepts and practices of local, national and global sourcing, alongside the acquisition of information and material to support activities that create productive value.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the procurement and sourcing process for modern organizations including commonly required materials and services.
- Explain the advantages and difficulties of global procurement activities in supporting key business objectives.
- Develop systems to identify, evaluate, select, certify, and manage sources of supply.
- Construct and apply effective negotiation strategies with suppliers.
- Create and practically apply procurement strategies to support business objectives.
Dr Robert Radics
Department of Global Value Chains and Trade[email protected]