The Valuation of Investment Property
You’ll focus on the principles and methodology for the valuation of urban investment property and how that applies to industrial, office and retail properties.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2024|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain and discuss key factors in the valuation of real estate with a focus on investment property.
- Solve time value of money problems in a real estate valuation context.
- Determine the market value of investment property using a range of valuation techniques and methodologies.
- Demonstrate the strengths and weaknesses of each of the investment valuation techniques and methodologies.
- Prepare accurate valuation reports that conform to accepted valuation standards.
Professional Teaching Fellow
Faculty of Agribusiness and Commercemark.email@example.com