Topics in Advanced Livestock Production
Cultivate an advanced knowledge of future sustainable and ethical livestock production systems for ruminants (sheep, beef, dairy, deer and goats) in pastoral agricultural industries.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2024 Semester 2 2024|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand and critically discuss a broad range of current issues in livestock production.
- Develop skills to critically discuss a broad range of topical issues in livestock production.
- Use research to present effective scientific arguments in both oral and written forms.
- Grasp the importance and value of the scientific, ethical and quality expectations of scientific journals in the field of livestock production.
- Appreciate contemporary animal welfare standards and how that impacts on professional practice in livestock production.
Professor Pablo Gregorini
Head of Lincoln University Centre of Excellence for Designing Future Productive Landscapes
Department of Agricultural Sciencespablo.firstname.lastname@example.org