You’ll analyse tourism systems and their major economic, physical and social impacts and the management and policy decisions to achieve sustainable tourism development.
This course is offered online as part of the Master of Tourism Management degree.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 1 2024|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Acknowledge the factors involved in the evolution of tourism destination areas.
- Understand the tensions inherent in using tourism as a development tool.
- Critically evaluate contemporary issues /debates in tourism planning and consumption.
- Demonstrate advanced literature search, recovery and assessment skills.
- Present and lead discussion.
- Constructively express critical thought.
- Be open to new perspectives, and world views.
Dr Gebeyaw Degarege
Faculty of Environment, Society and Designgebeyaw.email@example.com