You’ll examine the management of tourist behaviour in the cross-cultural nature of international tourism.
|Prerequisites and Restrictions|| You must satisfy the following requirement(s):
|Available semesters||Semester 2 2021|
What you will learn
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain in detail fundamental concepts relating to the determinants of tourism and tourist behaviour (e.g. decision-making, cross-cultural features, environmental perception, etc.).
- Discuss the behavioural, social and economic nature of tourism.
- Outline methods of visitor management.
- Relate issues of visitor management to broader issues of tourism development including ethic gender and ethnicity.
- Discuss methods of visitor management.
Dr David Fisher
Department of Tourism, Sport and Society[email protected]